With LinkedIn marketing campaigns (in the Linkedin Campaign Manager) you can of course pursue specific goals and business objectives. A campaign objective is the action you want your customers to take when they see your ads.
LinkedIn target groups
In LinkedIn campaigns you can specifically reach different target groups. Some examples are:
- Company (e.g. people working for competing companies)
- Industry (e.g. construction, education, finance, government, health care, …)
- Company size (e.g. companies with more than 2,000 employees)
- Education level
- Specific training courses
- Schools or universities
- Specific functions and job titles
- Seniority level
- Specific skills (based on relevant keywords found in the profiles)
- Number of years of experience
Choosing LinkedIn ads
After the campaign objective has been determined and the campaign targeting is about to start, you can create the advertisements you want to launch to your target group. Again, there are many possibilities: from in-feed display banners to InMail messages directly to the right target group.
LinkedIn is worth its weight in gold for every B2B sector that does B2B prospecting!